The EU supply chain act proposes that the largest 1% of companies are responsible for ensuring that their entire supply network falls into compliance. In-scope companies will need to identify, monitor, and enforce due diligence obligations throughout their “value network” with respect to human rights and environmental standards.
Watch our on-demand webinar to learn:
- reasons behind the EU regulation
- Understanding the extent of your “value network”
- why preparing now is urgent to avoid financial impact
- how to quickly gain the required sub-tier value network visibility
- how SCRM supports compliance for the EU Supply Chain Law and other global legislation
As details about the proposed law emerge, one thing is clear – you must be able to see and monitor your entire value chain. See how to easily visualize your network, identify your risk, and map out a comprehensive compliance plan.