COVID-19 Weekly Update, July 20th 2021Everstream Team
Everstream Analytics monitors and produces a weekly summary of supply chain impacts due to the ongoing COVID-19 pandemic. The update is provided free-of-charge to the industry.
- Vietnamese authorities imposed a two-week COVID-19 related lockdown in Mekong Delta and Ho Chi Minh City metropolis, with restrictions to be in effect from July 18.
- Myanmar announced a nationwide COVID-19 related lockdown from July 19, while declaring public holidays from July 17 until July 25 to contain the spread of COVID-19.
- Thailand has expanded COVID-19 restrictions that include travel curbs and a night-time curfew to three more provinces – Chonburi, Ayutthaya, and Chachoengsao – from July 20.
- Authorities in Libya imposed restrictions that require all government agencies to reduce attendance at work to 25 percent, until at least July 25.
- Mozambique tightens nationwide COVID-19 measures through August 17, with nightly curfew hours expanded to last between 21:00 and 04:00.
- Chile extended its border closure measures until July 25 due to Delta variant concerns, with all existing domestic restrictions remaining in place with the extension.