COVID-19 Weekly Update, April 14th 2021Everstream Team
Everstream Analytics monitors and produces a weekly summary of supply chain impacts due to the ongoing COVID-19 pandemic. The update is provided free-of-charge to the industry.
- The Mongolian government announced a nationwide lockdown from April 10 until April 25 due to a surge in COVID-19 cases, mostly in the capital, Ulaanbaatar.
- Malaysia extended Movement Control Orders nationwide amid a COVID-19 surge. Some states are to remain under the less strict Conditional Movement Control Order.
- Morocco imposed a nightly curfew from April 13 to May 13. Curfew hours are set between 20:00 to 06:00 to curb the spread of COVID-19.
- Austrian authorities extended lockdowns in Lower Austria and Vienna states until May 2. Similar measures remain in place in Burgenland until at least April 18.
- The Netherlands extended its COVID-19 curfew restrictions until April 28 amid the rising number of cases. The government was previously looking at easing restrictions on April 21.
- Ontario announced stay-at-home order restrictions for four weeks from April 8. Stores are to remain closed; however, essential shops can open for in-store shopping by appointment.
- Bolivia extended border closures with Brazil until April 16. No impact is expected on cross-border trade. Bolivia first closed its border with Brazil on April 2.