COVID-19 Weekly Update, March 17th 2021Everstream Team
Everstream Analytics monitors and produces a weekly summary of supply chain impacts due to the ongoing COVID-19 pandemic. The update is provided free-of-charge to the industry.
- Authorities in Norway have announced stricter COVID-19 measures for 52 municipalities around the capital region through early April.
- Italy reimposed a near nationwide lockdown beginning March 15 due to an increase in COVID-19 infections and plans a full nationwide lockdown during the Easter weekend.
- The Philippines has reinstated the COVID-19 curfew from 22:00 to 05:00 throughout Metro Manila and imposed entry restrictions at Manila International Airport.
- Authorities in the Indian state of Maharashtra imposed a complete COVID-19 lockdown in Nagpur and a nighttime curfew in Latur, both beginning March 15.
- Extended COVID-19 restrictions are in effect in several Paraguayan municipalities until at least April 4, with curfews now in effect from 20:00 to 05:00.
- Authorities in Algeria have extended partial lockdown in 16 provinces, with the current 22:00 to 05:00 curfew to last until March 31.
- The Serbian government has imposed a 5-day lockdown to contain the spread of COVID-19, with all non-essential businesses closed from March 17 to 21.