COVID-19 Weekly Update, March 10th 2021Everstream Team
Everstream Analytics monitors and produces a weekly summary of supply chain impacts due to the ongoing COVID-19 pandemic. The update is provided free-of-charge to the industry.
- Italy tightens COVID-19 measures in 3 regions; Friuli Venezia Giulia and Veneto to be classified as orange zones; Campania region to be a red zone.
- The Netherlands extends its nightly curfew between 21:00 and 04:30 until March 31. An exception will apply for the three days of elections on March 15-17.
- New Zealand reduces nationwide restrictions to COVID-19 alert level 1; restrictions in Auckland to be reduced to those under alert 2.
- In India, Maharashtra authorities announced a partial lockdown in Aurangabad from March 11 until April 4, with essential services to continue uninterrupted.
- In the U.S., some states announced an easing of restrictions, with Maryland to ease restrictions from March 12 and Maine from March 26.
- COVID-19 impacts on the workforce and high incoming volumes continue to cause congestion at the Ports of Long Beach and Los Angeles, with waiting times of 7+ days being reported.